Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us: contact@friendz-power.com

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23 years old Nosheen from Nilore Pakistan mobile number
Nilore is the place of Islamabad Pakistan. Islamabad is the capital of Pakistan with lots of beautiful places. Nilore is also one of the best places of Islamabad. All the girls of Islamabad are very beautiful and intelligent. Most of the people from all over Pakistan trying to make the girls of Nilore their friends but the girls of Nilore are very busy. The girls of Nilore are doing study at morning and doing part time job in evening. But the main think is that they like friendship and trips, tours and picnics with friends. They don’t have free time that's why these girls find the solution of this problem. They think that we don’t have much time to use internet then why not to make some mobile friends. This is the great planning of Nilore girls. Mobile is a thing that can be use any time when you are free. That's why they decided to spread their mobile number in internet for finding friends. Here I am telling you about the girl of Nilore. Nosheen is a beautiful and very friendly girl. She is a student and also doing a part time job. She don’t have much time to use internet that's why she visit our site and share her number in the comments box for the visitors and members of this site. They want to be the friends of many but they have to chat with them by mobile. If anyone of you wants to chat with girls so visit here ands add the mobile numbers from this site and start friendship with Pakistani girls. You can share this site or the numbers of this girl with your friends and relative if they like to chat with girl of Pakistan. I expect that you will really enjoy it.
nosheen dear contact me... +923336822194

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)