Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us:
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
22 years old Aneela from Rajanpur contact number
Rajanpur is the well known city of Pakistan. Most of the people have already visited to this city and they know about the tradition and culture of this city. Here in this article I am telling you about the girls of Rajanpur and also that nowadays girls and boys want to make friends. The girls of Rajanpur are very well known for their attractiveness. They are very wise girls in all over Pakistan. Nowadays they need friends for their boring time. Actually all the girls of Rajanpur are staying in their houses. That's why they become bore of doing house work and other boring activities. Now they decided to make some mobile friends with whom they chat on mobile when they will free. Most of the people know that there are many people in all over Pakistan who like to make friends and chat with them but the main thing is that how they will know your number and contact you? 22 years old Aneela is a local girl of Rajanpur. She decided to leave her contact number in any friendship site. Then she visited our site of friendship where you will find the mobile numbers of all over Pakistani boys and girls. She also left her number for the coming visitor of our site for friendship. Not only Aneela is interested in mobile chatting. You will see in this site that this is the dream of all over Pakistani boys and girls to make friends and then start chatting with them by mobile. This is a great opportunity for all those boys who search Pakistani girls' mobile numbers for friendship. So don’t waste your time and visit here then leave your number in the comments box with your pictures. And then you will know that how many friends you will make through this site of friendship. You can share these numbers with your friends and relative for friendship.
Aneela muj se dosti karogi ye mera photo hai

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)
Friend Ship me true i am talat from multan 0300-7666850
i am aijaz only contact me girls.03036864069
agr dil chahy to mujhy cal ya sms kr lo
Oye hye koi to roke le( i hope u jast catch my nbr,(03478795629) srif 1 bar nbr laga kr check kr lena. Lovely frnd 4 u loving.
hi.i m khan 4rm lahore call me at 03214066005
hello i am also from rajan pur mcell no.03356035466 you can call me every time
Hey i wana relationship with u msg me on this number 03401913092
[Image: image.jpg]
@Osama ahmed 54728
Nice Picture

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)