Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us: contact@friendz-power.com

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
22 years old Anam from Pakpattan Pakistan mobile number
Pakpattan is the area of Pakistani land. This is a normal city of Pakistan with much population. All over Pakistani people are well educated and intelligent so here I am telling you about the city of Pakpattan. That's why the citizen of Pakpattan is very innocent and friendly. Most of the people have already known about the great relation of the world which is very strong and is with you until death. This is the relation of friend. There are thousands of quotes about friend and also advice us to make many friends in life because the real happiness of life is friends. Most of the people like this advice and now searching for their best friend. Here in this post we have a girl from Pakpattan. 22 years old Anam also want to make mobile friend because she has much free time that's why she want to spend this time with friends on mobile. You have known that Pakistani boys and girls are both very expert of mobile chat and SMS. Here we have the site of mobile numbers where you can find the numbers of Anam and many more thousand boys and girls' mobile numbers in this site. This site is especially made for the people of Pakistan. Most of the people visit here and share their numbers in the comments box below. That's why I am telling you that don’t waste your time because there are many beautiful girls and boys are waiting to be the friend of someone. Are you also interested like other Pakistani boys and girls who want to chat with friends by mobile? So what are you waiting for? The site is here and thousands of numbers are also in this site. Visit here and select a number and start friendship with new friend. You can share these numbers of Pakistani girls with your friends and relative to make many friends they want. U expect that you will enjoy it much.
Hi
My name Arshad
I lived in Sahiwal
Hi
I am Saqib
From Lahore
hi how r u
hi i want frndshp, from arifwala
cntct 03233535935
hi how r you i safdar
(11-30-2012 04:37 AM)safdar8099@yahoo.com Wrote:  hi how r you i safdar

za yam pathan sacha pathan aw da me number dy 03429652004
(07-07-2012 01:26 AM)anum1 Wrote:  Pakpattan is the area of Pakistani land. This is a normal city of Pakistan with much population. All over Pakistani people are well educated and intelligent so here I am telling you about the city of Pakpattan. That's why the citizen of Pakpattan is very innocent and friendly. Most of the people have already known about the great relation of the world which is very strong and is with you until death. This is the relation of friend. There are thousands of quotes about friend and also advice us to make many friends in life because the real happiness of life is friends. Most of the people like this advice and now searching for their best friend. Here in this post we have a girl from Pakpattan. 22 years old Anam also want to make mobile friend because she has much free time that's why she want to spend this time with friends on mobile. You have known that Pakistani boys and girls are both very expert of mobile chat and SMS. Here we have the site of mobile numbers where you can find the numbers of Anam and many more thousand boys and girls' mobile numbers in this site. This site is especially made for the people of Pakistan. Most of the people visit here and share their numbers in the comments box below. That's why I am telling you that don’t waste your time because there are many beautiful girls and boys are waiting to be the friend of someone. Are you also interested like other Pakistani boys and girls who want to chat with friends by mobile? So what are you waiting for? The site is here and thousands of numbers are
hi me asim hussain frm pakpattan
helooo

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)