Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us: contact@friendz-power.com

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20 years old Noor from Pindi Gheb Pakistan cell number
Pindi Gheb is also a normal city of Pakistan. This is not very popular like other cities of Pakistan. The people of this city are very cooperative talented. Most of the people have known about this city and its people who are near this city. The girls of this city are very beautiful and lovely. They are also like other Pakistani girls who watch TV, Cable and Internet. In these sources they watch many friendship and loving videos. That’s why they also wish to be the friend of someone. There are many boys in Pindi Gheb but the girls of Pindi Gheb have no permission to meet with strange person and even friends without any reason. They really like friends and they want to talk to them or chat with them by mobile. Here in this article I am telling you about the girls of Pakistan and especially the girls of Pindi Gheb that why they want to talk to friend by mobile and why they need mobile friends? Most of the girls from all over Pakistan like friendship but actually they are very busy that's why they want to make mobile friends. Some of the girls have no permission for friendship with strange people. And some of the girls have no internet in home that's why they want to make mobile friends. These three reasons are the basic and important reasons because of these situations the girls of Pakistan decided to make mobile friends. Now it does depend on the people of Pakistan. Do they want to be the friends of those girls or not? Here in this post we have a girl from Pindi Gheb. 20 years old Noor that want to be the friend of many boys and girls by mobile. Here in this post you will find the cell number of Noor and many other girls and boys who want to make friends on mobile and chat with them. I hope that these numbers of girls will meet you with your new friend.
this is my cell number 03429465007.kya ap muj sy friendship krin ge
Assalam O Alaikum h r u me ap se dosti krna chahta hn nd my cell nmbr

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)