Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us: contact@friendz-power.com

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
19 years old Mehwish from Muzaffarghar Pakistan mobile number
Muzaffarghar is the famous city of Pakistan with 165240 people of population. Most of the people are educated and hard worker. The girls and women are also very beautiful and talented. Actually nowadays Pakistani is ding toward modernism that's why the people of Pakistan also getting modern. The girls of Muzaffarghar want to make friends. But they don’t want to chat online or daily visit to internet and talk to their friends. They want to chat through their mobile any time they become free. Actually most of the girls are in the houses and they have much free time that's why they want to spend that time with their friends on mobile chat. Here I a telling you about a local and beautiful girl of Muzaffarghar Pakistan. Mehwish is the name of that girl and she is a student. She is 19 years old. After her college and home work she has much time but she doest like internet and her family also. That's why she visit out site of Friendship through mobile and left her mobile number in the comments box for those friends who want to chat with girls on mobile. This is the site of mobile numbers; here you will see the real mobile numbers of Pakistani girls from different cities. There are many boys they like to be the friends of such girls who like to chat on mobiles but they don’t have the numbers of these girls so don’t worry because here in this site not only girls numbers both boys and girls are sharing their mobile numbers for friendship. So visit here and share your number also in the comments box below and then enjoy friendship with new friends on mobile phone.
Hello i m sunny my number is 03364522753
hi dear i m asif i went a grilfriend plz reply me via email and call my email id chasifmiryk@hotmail.com cell no 03006742883 from rahim yar khan
hi dear i m gulfraz i went a grilfriend plz reply me via email and call my email gul.faraz22084@gmail.com cell no 03027427832 from MZG

kaise hain sab dost?
HI I M TALHA 03148090386
salam how r u.
Hy m salman frm multan contct me 03135161487

Attached File(s) Image(s)

hi me ahsan khan from muzaffargarh

Huh
hi i am ahsan khan from muzaffar garh 03026962006 i dont know properly for using this web kindly hep me

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)