Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us:
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Layyah Girls Mobile Numbers
I am a beautiful girl from Layyah city and looking here for someone who can care me, if you want my mobile number then just PM me. Layyah is a famous city in Punjab Province with total population 1,121,951 and density of the city is 462 sq mi. There are 3 union Councils in the city and also containing 1 town. Most of the people have already known about this city but who don’t know can read this post. This Layyah also spelled Leiah was founded in 1550 and until know it has a huge history.

[Image: 2iibhj9.jpg]
[Image: 11j67f9.jpg]

The people of this city are very stylish and educated because this is the city of Punjab Pakistan. Punjab is one of the provinces of Pakistan which is famous for educated and stylish people including the girls of Punjab. Here in this post we are talking only about the girls and boys of Punjab Pakistan and the city of Punjab Layyah. The girls of Layyah are looking very fashionable and sexy and this is the cause of many people like the girls of Layyah.

[Image: 14d3475.jpg]

Many Pakistani boys and girls are looking for mobile friends especially those boys and girls from all cities and towns who really want to chat on mobile phones. We have made a platform in internet where Pakistani girls can share their numbers with pictures. Many people from all over Pakistan are extremely interested in mobile gossip but they require some good numbers of Pakistani girls. Lubna Imam is a very cute girl from Layyah Punjab Pakistan who is just 18 years old and she is studying in BA.

[Image: 3165c2w.jpg]

She is living with her family and she is very happy. She has made some good friends and lovers in her college and she is spending much time with them to have some very good time in life. That’s why we have made a platform for such people who are very interested in mobile friendship. Many young girls and boys are visiting this site and share their personal information after that they are getting the numbers of Pakistani girls for mobile gossip.

[Image: 1gst5c.jpg]

Visit here if you also interested in mobile gossip with young and sexy girls from Layyah Punjab Pakistan. I hope that you will really appreciate it so keep visiting here and enjoy the best ever friendship of mobile phones.
I am a handsome boy looking for educated and sincere life partner
Hello handsome girls of layyah! send me your cell numbers and pictures profile . I need handsome girl friend and life partner .
Please contact me for nice and real friendship my cell no is +92305 7787 001

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)