Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us: contact@friendz-power.com

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Lahore Girls Mobile Numbers
If you are looking here Lahore Girls mobile numbers for friendship online then just send me PM, I am from this city and looking for my boy friend or life partner. Lahore is a very fantastic city of Pakistan located in Punjab Province and known for many things such as Parks, Gardens, Shopping Malls and much more. The people of city are calling it The Pearl of Punjab, City of Lively Hearts and The Heart of Pakistan. This city became the Government District of Lahore on 11th September 2008.

[Image: lw55g.jpg]

There are 10 union councils in the city and the elevation of the city is 217 m (712 ft). The population of this city is 9,700,000 including Punjabi, pakhtoons and many other people across the country. The people of this city are speaking mostly Punjabi but some of the people are also speaking Pashto and English languages.

[Image: xpvtao.jpg]
[Image: wuqqn9.jpg]

Here in this post we will talk about the most stunning beauties of Lahore and the people of it. As is mention above that Lahore is famous for many things one of them is friendship with romantic girls and women. This is one of the biggest points in Lahore and most of the citizens are trying to be the part of it. Most of Lahore girls are very educated, stylish and demanding that’s why everyone like to make them all as friends and chat with them throughout mobile phones. Some of lucky boys and girls have many friends and lovers and they are doing mobile gossip and conversation. But those boys and girls who are unaware of mobile friendship and the mobile numbers of Lahore girls.

[Image: 1zn1un5.jpg]
[Image: 2eg9mxf.jpg]

Here we are going to share about some very attractive girls and their numbers because we have recently made a site for mobile friendship. Here we are sharing those people who personally like to make friends and lovers across Pakistan. Many people including boys and girls joined us for this mission to spread friendship in all over Pakistan. And this site is open for new and fresh users and visitors to make friends throughout this site for mobile gossip.

[Image: 20uo9yh.jpg]

Many Pakistani inhabitants really appreciate this site because they are getting the real mobile numbers of Pakistani boys and girls. So visit here and join us for more detail about the sexy girls of Lahore Pakistan.
I am Saima form Lahore plz i want to contact with whom who residents in lahore. For only sms chant contact me thanks

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)