Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us: contact@friendz-power.com

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Hansika Motwani Bathroom Video
[Image: 2ag84g5.jpg]
[Image: s2cqk9.jpg]

Hello guys, My name is Hansika and I am a biggest fan of Hansika Motwani (Bollywood, Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam) actress of India. I am running a facebook page about her, where you can watch her pictures and videos, But there is a special thing for you, YES you can watch or download Hansika Motwani Bathroom Leaked MMS video clip scandal on my facebook page.

[Image: 2dsftl0.jpg]
[Image: 33y3mn4.jpg]

We can not say surely that, this is a real Bathroom leaked MMS video clip of Hansika Motwani, but a girl is look like her is taking shower in her house bathroom in this video.

[Image: 1zprtpu.png]
[Image: 2lk8qqu.jpg]

After watch the bathing scandal video you can take your decision that Hansika Motwani Bathroom leaked video scandal is true of false, so just like my facebook page and download or watch the clip and tell us your feedback.

My FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/hansika.motwani.hot
Hello, I am New Mod here, So Mobile Number Sharing and Other Prohibited Content Sharing is Strictly disallow here, I will Ban permanently if you posted these kind of content.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)