Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us:
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Free Calls to Pakistan or Any Country
[Image: rc65js.jpg]
Hello my All friends, members and guests, How are you all, Today I am sharing a great thing with you all that is need of everybody in these days, In this thread I will share you method to make Free Calls to anywhere Pakistan or Any Country or any mobile or landline network. But Just android users can use this service, mostly smart phone users are using android in their smart phones, Apple Iphone users can also make free calls by this trick.

So lets start guys!

First of All Go to Google play store by your android phone OR go to apple store if you are using Iphone.

Now search "Bigo"

Then you will see bigo messenger and you need to download and install it.

After installation run bigo application in your mobile phone and then verify your mobile number. (verification method is same like google / facebook / WhatsApp or Viber)

After verification you need credits to make free calls in Pakistan or anywhere and you can get get free credits after sharing this application on your facebook wall, or twitter.

after getting free credits you can call anywhere in Pakistan and you can also make Free international calls.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)