Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us:
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Zubaida from D Ground Faisalabad Facebook ID
[Image: attachment.php?aid=408]

Hey Friends! I am a lovely and eye-catching girl from D Ground Faisalabad; I am 22 years old as well as my name is Zubaida; I am studying in MA for the reason that I esteem to study more and more. I am belonging a very friendly family contains my Father and Mother as well as 2 brother and 1 Sister.

However now I am telling you about one of the most admired and esteemed chatting and sharing platform of Facebook. we can chat with countless Pakistani girls and boys in this facebook site. I myself use Facebook for chatting and sharing with new friends across Pakistan and I desire and request all those general public who are paying attention in Facebook chatting with me or any other citizen in Pakistan.

Here is my personal Facebook Id and you should also share you own for new and amazing friendship throughout internet.
hi wana chat with u

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)