Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us:
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
Zubaida from D Ground Faisalabad Skype ID
[Image: attachment.php?aid=408]

Hello friends! Zubaida is my full name and I am 22 years old young and very pretty girl from D Ground Faisalabad Pakistan. Some of the people have known about this place because the people of this city are very educated and friendly.

I have a very nice family included my Dad, Mom and 2 handsome brothers as well as a cute sister. We are living life very happily because my father really support us in any case. He is the part of Pakistani Navy Force and he is doing his duty in Karachi Pakistan.

Here I am telling you that I require some nice friends across Pakistan for Skype chat. I have many friends and they are chatting with their love ones that’s why I also decided to make new friends across Pakistan and chat with them on Skype. All interested people should share their Skype id below.
Okay my dear, Main ne Tum ko pm kar dia hay apni id send karo please. I am waiting...

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)