Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us:
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Siddra from Iqbal Town Faisalabad Facebook ID
[Image: attachment.php?aid=403]

Friends How are You! I am back here let me provide some of the personal information of my profile. My name is Siddra Ali and I am living in the Iqbal town of the Faisalabad city in the moderate and lovely family. Our family contains 4 more members father, mother , sister and a brother as well.

My father is so nice and he works as a math’s teacher in the Government college of the city and we sister and brother are studying as well in the college. I love to be the part of the Flight attendant in the country famous Flight Service PIA.

I love to be in touch with new ideal people of the country and this is why I use Facebook to add many of the friends to spend my time best with them as well as get many of the happiness from them. Here I want all of the girls and boys of the country to contact me and add me as well simply by leaving comments below.
agar koi esi larki say bat karna chahta hai jo
har waqt whats app or viber chat karti hai . tu
wo hai afza jo faysal bnk may kam karti hai .
no hai us ka 0321*******. ap chk kr saktay
ho really chat crazy girl hai
) hi wana friend ship with u may skype id is
fb id is

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)