Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us: contact@friendz-power.com

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Siddra from Iqbal Town Faisalabad WhatsApp Number
[Image: attachment.php?aid=403]

Dear Friends, How are you and I warmly welcome to all the friends of the WhatsApp. My name is Siddra and I belong to the Iqbal Town Faisalabad and my father is working as a teacher in the college and my mother is a homemaker.

Our family is very good and we have two sister and a younger brother studying computer software nowadays. I love to spend my time on WhatsApp to stay in touch with my friends and also to contact with new members from my city and from the country that can share happiness with me as well.

WhatsApp Provide the chance to all of the users to find the best desired friend from all around the world and share the best moments with each other. So all of the new users and members can add my easily in their friends list I will add all of you just send me request here and leave your comments here below as well.
Yaaar Koi Tou Reply Karo, Kisi ne Bhi Jawab Tak nahi Dia. Na kisi ne Hello ya Hi Bola hay, Kahan Ghaib Ho?/?
Hi, add me on whatsapp ... 03144517651, I will wait, rest we can talk over whatsapp
To,
Muneeb ahmed
l am deaf respect friends to u and your like want talking play me . your whatsapp send me .....
Hello friend what time are you online?
Hello! add me , 03334774169, don't be afraid to talk in private....
Hi! Is this you in pic???really decent look...
hi Sidra 03421262005 this is my number contact me then I will give you my whatsapp number
Wslam! 03005745695 is my whatsapg num add me
Hi sidra... m nam is omer.. i m from islamabad... 03365059449 its my wats app num cntct me
Contact whatsapp number 03146525985

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)