Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us: contact@friendz-power.com

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Samina from Bhakkar Punjab Skype ID
[Image: attachment.php?aid=398]

Asalam-o-Alikum Friends! My full name is Samina Nawaz and I belong Bhakkar Punjab. I am from a standard family; my retired Army father named Ahmad Nawaz and my two brothers Salman and Ali. I have a younger Sister As well name Shazia; studying in 10th class. I am also the student of BBA after completion of Simple FSC.

Here I am telling you about the friendship of Skype; Everyone Young and Old knows very well about Skype Chatting because everyone have a latest mobile phone included Skype Software and chat with loved people across the globe. I really want to meet new friends and lovers across Pakistan.

I want to make some friends for Skype Chat especially when I am free. There are many people across Pakistan searching the Skype Ids of Pakistani girls and here I am allowing to chat with me on Skype. Interested people get my Skype Id here and Contact me Now.
this a real gashti educated . whats app or viber b use krti hai . no hai 03216*****
hi.. Me also here for fiendship..
If you want then send me pm
mera nam suhab rana ha:heart:

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

FARRUKHRAZA72 MY SKYPE
hi may name umar may sykap id ranaumar145 and may number 03016882275
Skype id kia hai aap ke
joi me skype ashar.khan829
Muje add kro Skype PR for video chat and friendship cute boy cutboycomsian@outlook.com
contact on

kit2k8@gmail.com

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)