Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us:
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Samina from Bhakkar Punjab Mobile Number
[Image: attachment.php?aid=398]

Hello Friends! My name is Samina; I am living with my family in Bhakkar Punjab Pakistan. Everyone knows about this beautiful city as well as it’s friendly people especially Girls who love to make friends throughout Mobile By SMS and Chat.

I am 19 years old and very Hot and Sexy figure I have. I have 2 Brothers and a Sister named Ali, Salman and Shazia. I am the Student of BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) and this is my 2nd Year.

I personally love and admire those people who want to make friendship throughout Mobile Phone. Some people love SMS Gossip and Some people Like Chat Gossip but I like both and I always want to make true and loyal friends for mobile Friendship.

Those people who love to be my Mobile friends can easily contact me here in the comments box or share your personal mobile number below. This is for boys and girls both.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)
ok pm karo ma ap ko number da data ho g

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)