Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us: contact@friendz-power.com

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Aqsa
Looking for a girl/woman, doesn't matter if she is married or unmarried, doesn't matter if she has children or not, minimum age from 18 till maximum 40.
Breast size minimum A to maximum size. I like s*x and am physical fit that's why i hold up to 50 minutes pr se*ual inter*our*e. My own personal record is 4 hours! I live overseas and therefore i am looking for a secret discreet mast sex loving women girls. ... in local areas Kharian, Lalamusa Gujrat, Sara e Alamgeer and Jhelum.
My looks are as many many many girls women have told me that I look like the famous actor Fawad Khan.
You can experience it by your self by contacting me and agreeing upon meeting with me and having lots of garam garam hot wet lu*ty and deep s*x... kiss and huggs... i hope some mast sexy hot soni deewani and s*x loving girl contacts me..03351580944

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)