Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us: contact@friendz-power.com

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Nazia from Bhakkar Punjab Viber Number
[Image: ayaxx5.jpg]

Hey Friends! I am going to share some detail about my private living and then I will share that why I am here. My name is Nazia belong Bhakkar Punjab.

I am 22 years old and studying MBA in Management for the reason that I really want to help my father in future. I have a nice and simple family including my parents, 3 brothers and 1 sister. My father is running a private company.

My Brothers are also working with him after their study. Here I am telling you that I really want to make some friends across Pakistan right through Viber Software. I have Viber in my mobile phone but I necessitate some true friends who can make conversation with me anytime.

I am sharing my personal Viber number share and request to share your own numbers to get the friendship of Pakistani girls on Viber.
plz add me in viber 0094754585244
Hay Friends i am Sara Ameen From Lahore Pakistan, I want also good friends, i am already joining a social website http://www.Chat4enjoy.com, and i have there some friends i need best and best friends around the whole world
Hi I m ali want to friendship with u my whatsup 03105520560

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)