Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us:
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Nazia from Bhakkar Punjab WhatsApp Number
[Image: ayaxx5.jpg]

Hey Friends! Some of citizens really know me but let me introduce myself yet again. My name is Nazia and my residence Bhakkar Punjab. I have a ordinary and normal family together with my parents, 1 sister and 3 brothers.

My Father is a private Company owner and I personally love to support my father in his work that’s why I am studying MBA. As you know that I am 22 years old and looking good in physical appearance. WhatsApp is a extremely superior raised area for finding friends new friendships across Pakistan and other countries.

I desire to have some Pakistani friends for chatting. I am sharing my own WhatsApp number below as well as I appeal to all attracted boys and girls of Pakistan who would like to chat with beautiful girls of Pakistan. My expectation that you will find this WhatsApp an incredible platform of amity with Pakistani boys and girls.
Looks A Good one,

I am also looking for a good and hansom boy for me, So if anyone intrested then just send me pm I will share my whatsApp number and my pictures and photos. So guys hurry up and don't miss this chance and start enjoy...
give of your mob no. I am want to friendship with you.
Hello I am single and want a good character girlfriend
Hi friends :-)
wanna be my friend?
add me-+918486140288
hi Nazia wana be my frnd plz
add my no as 03459633008 and whats app also

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)