Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us:
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Nazia from Bhakkar Punjab Mobile Number
[Image: ayaxx5.jpg]

Hey Friends! I am a good-looking and elegant girl from Bhakkar Punjab; I am 22 years old and my name is Nazia; I am the student of MBA for the reason that I adore to study administration and economic classes.

I am belonging a very affectionate family contains my Father and Mother as well as 3 brother and 1 Sister. The name of my brothers and Naveed, Hussian, Zaid and Anila.

However now I am telling you about one of the most well-liked and appreciated chatting platform throughout Mobile Phone we can chat with several Pakistani girls and boys with their consent.

I use Mobile for chatting with new friends across Pakistan and I desire to request all those citizens who are paying attention in Mobile chatting with me or any other girl from Pakistan. Here is my personal mobile Number and you should also share you own numbers.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)