Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us: contact@friendz-power.com

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Karachi Girls for Dating
[Image: eg2war.jpg]
Hello guys, How are you? I am running a facebook page about Karachi Girls for Dating or Girls & Boys Dating in Karachi city of Pakistan. If you want to meet the females of males of this city of Sindh then just like my page. You will meet so many guys and females for dating and online friendship, you can also share your mobile phone numbers, facebook Ids, Skype Ids, WhatsApp & viber numbers etc.

Like My Page: https://www.facebook.com/karachi.dating
I am also available for Dating in Karachi and All Cities, I want a new boy friend for hot friendship. I will enjoy with you any time. just send me PM.
Yes baby I want to DATE you and i am in Karachi. I will be your new boyfriend for hot friendship and relationship. please come and let me know the details how we could enjoy together. send me your figure and hot pics as well. I know I a talking to the right girl now. waiting for your reply..

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)