Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us: contact@friendz-power.com

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Faisalabad Girls WhatsApp Number
[Image: 35bcfav.jpg]

Salam Friends wishing you great days and I am Sabeeha from Faisalabad may be new to many of the users of the WhatsApp and they will definitely desire to know more about me so I use WhatsApp for the friendship with many of the intellectual people of the country and they really provide happiness to me and I really enjoy the time with all of my friends. I am living in Faisalabad with my father, mother and brother.

They are all so nice and great and they like and love me a lot. My family is very nice and they provide complete fun to me and they are so delightful. I mostly connect with my friends with my WhatsApp account and share many of the happiness with all of the members and I love all other friend to join me in their friends list and bring happiness to the life.
Hello, I have Also WhatsApp and Viber And Line Number, So if anyone want friendship with me then just PM me I will provide you mobile number for Enjoyment.
Hello ap ka whatsapp num Mujh se dosti karo gi
ITS MY NUM 0320-2222029 SEND ME UR NUM
snd me sweet girls no on whttsapp
helo asalam o alaikum helo all how are you
i am abdul qayoom student of bs software engineering age is 19 i need good friends if any one wana my good friend then my whatsapp id is
whatsapp id is:923002186164
This is my skype id asif198623....
A. What are the true friendship. If so, please email me. I am very interesting guy. Tell us if you want whatsapp nomber this my nombr 923458027738
Hi how r u?
I didn't got up num.....
My whatsapp no plz cont

Don't copy my style

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)