Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us: contact@friendz-power.com

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Faisalabad Mobile Number Girls Mobile Numbers
[Image: 35bcfav.jpg]
Hey Friends how are you all! Hope all of the friends will be great and happy in their lives. Dear Friends My Name is Sabeeha and many of the followers and the user know me very well but let me provide some of the personal information to the new friends and followers as well.

I belong to a very moderate family living in Faisalabad and my family consist of my beloved father and cute mother and my elder brother and me. My father works as computer administrator in the company while my brother is studying in the college.

Dear friends I am the keen of using mobile phone all the time and I really love to chat with all of my friends through mobile phone and mostly I spend my free time in the messaging with my nice and lovely friends. Here I want all of the users to chat with me and spend time with me as well so simply leave your number below and enjoy with me.
I am ikram from saudi arbia.ap sms k liye mere international no 03046233086 pr rbta kr skti hain.bay
Hi h r u I'm hot handsome boy I'm live in lahore my mobile number is 03208438878
well lets give it a try 03406950073

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)