Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us: contact@friendz-power.com

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Faisalabad Railway Station Girl Facebook ID
[Image: 14dmv6s.jpg]

Hi Pakistani young generation! I am Naaz an immature as well as charming 19 years old lady from Railway Station Faisalabad. Guys my afforded family unit include my parents and 4 brothers and me are living jointly in Railway Station Faisalabad.

Guys here I am describing my private Facebook ID for the reason that I would like to make some new friends for Facebook Chat all through Pakistan. However currently Pakistani girls are also very competent for maintaining relationship with boys. Here I individually says that I like Facebook Gossip with Pakistani young, stunning and loyal girls and boys. Now all paying attention people can acquire my Facebook ID here and set up a new amity with me right away.

I anticipate that my companionship will be valuable for all Facebook friends. You can also share your individual or Public Facebook Ids for inviting friends and lovers.
i am aakash from attock city plz contect me 03249153948

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)