Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us: contact@friendz-power.com

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
Faisalabad Railway Station Girl Skype ID
[Image: 14dmv6s.jpg]

Hi And Hello Friends! My complete name is Naaz and I belong Railway Station Faisalabad. I am from a ordinary family; my father is living in Karachi Pakistan because of his duty. He is an engineer and doing job in Karachi and my 4 brothers Majid, Sohail, Rashid and Abbas are studying.

I am also the student of FSC after completion of Metric I decided to do FSC. Here I am telling you concerning the amity of Skype; everybody Girls and boys recognize very well about Skype conversation between two people or group people. There is a group conversation option as well in Skype where many friends chat together.

I actually crave to gather new friends and cross away Pakistan. There are many people across Pakistan penetrating the Skype Ids of Pakistani citizens especially girls Interested people get my Skype Id here and Contact me Now.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)