Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us:
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Faisalabad Railway Station Girl WhatsApp Number
[Image: 14dmv6s.jpg]

Hi Friends! I am your Friend name Naaz from Railway Station Faisalabad. I am 19 years old and I am the student of FSC in Faisalabad College. I am living with my parents in my birthplace Railway Station Faisalabad; My father is an Engineer in Karachi.

I have 4 brother and 1 sister in my small family but we are living a happy life their names are Sajid in my family and I am the only daughter of my parents. Guys I actually like amity on WhatsApp because; this is one of the most excellent platform that introduced by some people who really want to give a space to all young people for friendship.

I have my personal WhatsApp number for chat with Pakistani boys and girls. All those alarmed boys and girls who wishes to be my accurate friend on WhatsApp can share their numbers here.
Ap bohat khubsorat ho plz apna whatsapp num dy do
Hi i wants to friendship with you my whats app no. Is 03156071031
ghasti ka no hay. theeek mazaa dity hai, 0304****027
Me Aoun Malik Frm Islamabad # of whatsapp is 03015353371 doing L.L.B plz contect
@Aoun Malik

Ab Islamabad ke Halaat Kaisay Hain?
helo asalam o alaikum helo all how are you
i am abdul qayoom student of bs software engineering age is 19 i need good friends if any one wana my good friend then my whatsapp id is
whatsapp id is:923002186164
03129460056 my whatsapp is always open for good friend like u contact me anytime
hello naaz how are you.i want to be your friend for lomg time sincer friend ship.if you are, send me a pm or mail me.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)