Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us: contact@friendz-power.com

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Faisalabad Railway Station Girl Mobile Number
[Image: 14dmv6s.jpg]

Hello Associates! My name is Naaz; I am living with my people in Railway Station Faisalabad. Everybody may know about this if visited anyway it’s welcoming people especially Girls who love to make amity right through Mobile.

I am 19 years old and very stunning and educated. I have 4 Brothers only in my family names Majid, Sohail, Rashid and Abbas. I am the Student of Simple FSC and I really love to work hard. I individually appreciate such boys and girls who crave to make amity right through Mobile Phone.

The most important this is that I also like it that’s why I am here to inform all those people around Pakistan. Those common people who crave to be my Mobile friends should visit here and find out my mobile number below and start a new relation of friendship with me throughout mobile phone gossip.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)