Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us:
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Gulbahar Colony Faisalabad Girl Skype ID
[Image: avq1wj.jpg]

Hello my friends! I am Iqra a nice and young girl from Gulbahar Colony Faisalabad. I am 18 years old and the student of B.Com. I personally like happy life by getting higher education and get a valuable job related my education.

I am living with my parents very happy because my parents, brothers and sister really love me. I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters in my family and they are also students. Friends I want to make some friends from all over Pakistan especially for Skype chat.

Skype is very popular these days in all over the world and Pakistani boys and girls are using it for free time gossip with new and loving friends across Pakistan. That’s why I require some loyal and really good people across Pakistan who can chat with me by Skype anytime. All those people who are agree should share their Skype Ids or take my personal ID below and enjoy new friendship.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)