Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us:
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Gulbahar Colony Faisalabad Viber Girl Number
[Image: avq1wj.jpg]

Hey Friends! I am a very beautiful and Fashionable girl from Gulbahar Colony Faisalabad; I am 18 years old and my name is Iqra; I am the student of B.Com because I love to study management and financial courses.

I am belonging a very loving family contains my Father and Mother as well as my 2 Sisters and 2 Brothers. The name of my brothers and sisters are Bilal, Hassan and Anila, Salma.

My father is managing all the activities of home because we all are students but we hope the support our father by going a nice job. Anyway here I am telling you about one of the most popular and very useful chatting software throughout we can chat with any Pakistani girl and boy by their permission.

I personally use Viber for chatting with new friends across Pakistan and I want to invite all those people who are interested in chatting with me or any other girl from Pakistan.
Hi how are you ? I want to become your friend . I am a very respective person . Please add me on what's app or viber
+966 59 877 1238

Thank you
Mujey wooh girl pasand hsi joo very talkative ho aur boolney waali machine ho haha

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)