Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us: contact@friendz-power.com

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
Gulbahar Colony Faisalabad Girl WhatsApp Number
[Image: avq1wj.jpg]

Hey Friends! I am back again.. Some of people really know me but let me introduce myself again. My name is Iqra and my residence Gulbahar Colony Faisalabad. I have a normal and standard family including my parents, 2 sisters and 2 brothers.

We have our own workshop because my father is mechanic. My two brothers also work on workshop after their school time. Friends here I am telling you that I want to make some friends on WhatsApp. WhatsApp is a very good platform for finding friends and making new friends across Pakistan and other countries.

I want to make some Pakistani friends for chatting. I am sharing my own WhatsApp number below and I request to all interested boys and girls around Pakistan who want to chat with young and beautiful girls of Pakistan. I hope that you will find this WhatsApp an Amazing place for friendship with Pakistani boys and girls.
i mera naam shahjan hai kya dosti karo ge mujse..
Ap ka whatsapp num Mujh se dosti karo gi
Hi i wants to friendship with you and make some enjoyment plz friendship with me for true friendship my whats app no. Is 03156071031
hi i am azhar hussain balouch this is my whatsaap no 03043642507 can you friend ship me
MERA NAM hamad ahmer h i want to frndship wd u
My whatsap . . .ad me. . .+918087735524
My whatsap . . .ad me. . . 918087735524
Messenge me aisf here
Hy me kamran from multan ap se dosti chahta ho my WhatsApp 03002923056.
Pic To Fake Lagi howi Hai but ap real ho na ya ap b fake ho

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)