Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us: contact@friendz-power.com

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Millat Town Faisalabad Girl Facebook ID
[Image: attachment.php?aid=359]

Hi Pakistani Buddies! I am Esha a young and cute 21 years old girl from Millat Town Faisalabad. Guys my simple family contain my parents and 1 brother and 1 sister are living together in Millat Town Faisalabad.

Guys here I am showing my personal Facebook ID because I want to chat with Pakistani true friends and lovers. There are many people in Pakistan who their fake Ids in Facebook to tease Pakistani young and innocent girls.

But nowadays Pakistani girls are also very skilled that’s why they can’t chat with them. Here I personally says that I love to chat with Pakistani girls and boys by Facebook. Now all interested girls and boys can get my Facebook ID below and start friendship with me now.

I hope that my friendship will be keep you happy and especially we will chat every time on Facebook. You can also share your personal Facebook Ids below.
mr.junooni@hotmail.com
add me....
z.a632@yahoo.com add me sweet dear
JUNOONI

Aap ke User name se he mujay Dar lag raha hay Smile Lolzzzzzzzz

Hello Ahmad How are you, Main ne aap ko Mail kar dee hay, Now Call me On my Mobile Number.
hi gggg addd meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Im new user i want true friend for beter life my phone number 03073977701 a
helo esha me b millat town me rahta hn mujy ye meri fb id hy jnaa700@gmail.com send me requst

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)