Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us: contact@friendz-power.com

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.33 Average
Millat Town Faisalabad Girl Skype ID
[Image: attachment.php?aid=359]

Hi Lovely Friend! I am Esha Imran and I am living in Millat Town Faisalabad with my family unit that bring under control my parents, 1 brother and 1 sister named Sajid & Maria.

I have a fastidious and adorable relatives; I adore my all family members very much for the reason that they actually shore up me anytime anyplace. I love to acquire more edification about Fashionable Designs and become a fashion designer in Pakistan.

Nevertheless here I am telling you about the friendship of Skype. There are many boys and girls across Pakistan have made their personal Ids in Skype to make new friends and relation throughout this Social Site.

I am also one of them who love to make friends on Skype and chat with them. All concerned citizens who have their Skype Account should contact me with their Skype ID or get my ID here.
Hello Boys, Check my thread to get my skype ID.
hi dear esha will you be my friend???
Sabeeha I am Not Interested in Girls Sad

Siawa, Please tell me are you a girl or boy and tell me your details also. You can send me PM if you are interested in me.
hallo may umar this may number 0301688225 and sykap ranaumar145 add me
Hello
How are you?
I am Gohar if you wanna friendship with me please call me.
My Skype is gohar051 and whatsapp # is 00923469443385.
i am waiting.....
My Skype is . samikhan351 please add me as a your friend
Hi Esha
Pretty display picture you have. You can add me on skype. My id is sober.soul
See you there!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)