Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us: contact@friendz-power.com

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Millat Town Faisalabad Girl WhatsApp Number
[Image: attachment.php?aid=359]

Hi Friends! I am a new Friend name Esha from Millat Town Faisalabad. I am 21 years and I am working in a boutique because I really love fashionable and stylish designs of dresses. I am living with my family in my hometown Millat Town Faisalabad; My father is a Driver in Faisalabad.

I have 1 brother and 1 sister in my small family but we are living a happy life their names are Sajid and Maria. Friends I really like friendship on WhatsApp for the reason that; there are numerous boys and girls who like to chat with Pakistani girls and boys.

I made my personal account in WhatsApp to find Loving friends across Pakistan. I know many people made their WhatsApp ID to find out girls friendship over Here; All those concerned boys and girls who desire to be my True friend on WhatsApp can share their numbers here.
Hi i m adeel jutt i want to b friend with u 03348171004
hy plz contect me only girl iam sigel i went a good girl fariend 03315003652
Iam raja can u fariend shp with me

Plz contect me
Hi i want to friendship with you i like you very much plz friendship with me my whats app no. Is 03156071031
hi i m sohail from karachi,i want to friendship for girls...............
my whatsapp Number +923452263849
Aoun Malik frm islamabad contect # 03015353371
helo asalam o alaikum helo all how are you
i am abdul qayoom student of bs software engineering age is 19 i need good friends if any one wana my good friend then my whatsapp id is
whatsapp id is:923002186164
I am faisal jutt i want true friend for beter life my whatsapp number
+923437236731
(07-15-2014 09:05 AM)Esha Wrote:  
[Image: attachment.php?aid=359]

Hi Friends! I am a new Friend name Esha from Millat Town Faisalabad. I am 21 years and I am working in a boutique because I really love fashionable and stylish designs of dresses. I am living with my family in my hometown Millat Town Faisalabad; My father is a Driver in Faisalabad.

I have 1 brother and 1 sister in my small family but we are living a happy life their names are Sajid and Maria. Friends I really like friendship on WhatsApp for the reason that; there are numerous boys and girls who like to chat with Pakistani girls and boys.

I made my personal account in WhatsApp to find Loving friends across Pakistan. I know many people made their WhatsApp ID to find out girls friendship over Here; All those concerned boys and girls who desire to be my True friend on WhatsApp can share their numbers here.
Please Send me PM for my number, I am Waiting my Dears Smile You are all beautiful but I will choose only one.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)