Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us: contact@friendz-power.com

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Esha from Millat Town Faisalabad Mobile Number
[Image: 1indiangirlattraindoor.jpg]

Hello Friends! I am Esha Hayat; living with parents in Millat Town Faisalabad. I am 21 Years old very beautiful girls. My black Hair, dark brown eyes and nice figure make me very hot and attractive. I am a student but I really want to be a fashion designer in future.

I am working in a part time in boutique to learn the latest fashion that liked and appreciated by people. I have 1 brother and 1 sister names Sajid and Maria; both of them are students. I am the big fan and excited about mobile friendship as well.

I really want to make and loyal friends across Pakistan for mobile sms gossip and chat gossip. This is a chance for all those boys and girls who love to be the friends of girls who really want chat throughout mobile phones. Visit here and get my mobile number below for chatting today…

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

I am ikram and i am working in KSA.malikikrambwp1@yahoo.com
is my mail i.d
my number is 0336-6243056 i am from millat town :*
Ikram Contact my on my Mobile number, I have Sent you a PM. Your Picture is beautiful and you are looking so cute with the scarf.
well lets give it a try 03406950073
03348605095 Contect me
hy its my id esha frm fsd too arslan.1431 skype id
i am also fashion deigner based in Dubai. Kabi abi pakistan bhi ata hn. koi help chaiye ho to batana.

my email is faisalumt@hotmail.com

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)