Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us: contact@friendz-power.com

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Ghanta Ghar Faisalabad Girl Facebook ID
[Image: attachment.php?aid=358]

Hello Guys! My Full Name is Arooba Ali; I belong a very renowned city name Ghanta Ghar Faisalabad. Every person recognized about the friendly and affectionate citizens of Faisalabad.

This city is admired for its prettiness, likely places and dazzling girls. The boys and girls of this city are very skilled and devoted. I am 22 years old studying BA in Computer Science.

Here I would like to inform all Pakistani immature boys and girls that I myself really like the friendship of Facebook. Numerous citizens knows very well about Facebook Website that’s why I adore to make some associates right through Facebook.

Interested boys and girls from Faisalabad can contact me on my Facebook ID. Here I am going to share my special ID for all boys and girls who desires to be my chat buddy on Facebook. Share it with other friends and relatives as well to know about my Facebook Id.

To get my facebook ID just send me PM, I cannot share it publicly.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)