Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us: contact@friendz-power.com

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
Ghanta Ghar Faisalabad Girl Viber Number
[Image: attachment.php?aid=358]

Hey Attractive Guys! My Full Name is Arooba Ali; I belong a very famous place name Ghanta Ghar Faisalabad. Everyone known about the friendly and loving people of Faisalabad. This place is popular for its beauty, colorful places and stunning girls.

The girls of Faisalabad are very educated and loving. I am 22 years old studying BA in Computer Science. Here I want to tell all Pakistani young boys and girls that I personally really like the friendship of Viber.

Many people knows very well about Viber software that’s why I love to make some friends throughout Viber. Those boys and girls from Faisalabad can easily contact me throughout my Viber number. PM me to get number Smile

Here I am going to share my personal number for all interested people who want to be my friend on Viber. I hope you will enjoy my friendship and Viber gossip contact me Now by PM.
plz pakistani females contact me on 03331690361 for sex , full body massage and friendship.i am waiting

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)