Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us: contact@friendz-power.com

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Hot Girls Whatsapp Mobile Numbers
Hello Friends, I think no need to introduce myself in this forum because all the members know me, and for those whom don't know me they can see my profile. I just want to friendship and dating with rich and hot guys / boys. If you are a rich boy and looking for a girl for sex, dating, friendship then you can select me, I will charge you a fees for all that job. My rates are some high so just contact me if you can afford me otherwise do not disturb me and do not waste my and yours time.

[Image: 1z5lyf4.jpg]

اس تصویر میں جیسے یہ لڑکیاں آئس کریم کو چاٹ رہی ہیں ویسے ہی میں آپ کے ***** کو *******
Dear

i want to friendship with you plz contact me 03330490488
i need a girlfriend of age 16 max becoz i m 16 and i need a girl with whom i can share my feelings we can also have a drive and a movie every month else i have enough money to filfill any demands -
handsome & energatic boyz cll me on this number. +92 300 4432027
Hi I want to friendship with you ..
Smile 
app mujh say dosti kareen umeed hai mere deni islami batoon say app naik ban jaye
or burai ko chor dain kio kay is main kuch nahi rakha akhirat kharab honay ki hai
Hello Girls Please Read my thread to friendship with me And Check my Picture. Smile http://www.friendz-power.com/showthread.php?tid=1325
hello hot girls call me on 0345-4333-788
Hi lovly girls m gud frnd 4all girls plz call diz no 03202270549 m w8ng.....
Him How are you all Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)