Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us: contact@friendz-power.com

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
Cute Pakistani Girl Skype ID
[Image: 1zl56ok.jpg]

Hello Guys, I think the old members of this forum know me, but I want to introduce again myself for new members of this website, I am Gandi Bachi and I want to friendship with boys, mature men, Now after Viber, WhatsApp and Facebook ID I am also available on skype now, so now we can chat and talk on skype also, and If you want to see me on cam then no problem, but If you have money because I love and like rich people and guys. So now if you want to get my skype id for friendship with me or chat with me then just send me a PM, I will provide my id in just PM (private message), because I do not want share it to everyone.
Hello Honey Smile
If you are looking for young guy for secret affair, naughty chats on phone, n pleasure, im neat n clean well educated 22 year old guy from karachi. privacy guranted. If you are serious then inbox me, no abusive words please. Regards
Hello, my dear how are you today? i hope that every thing is okay with you? if so thank be to God. My name is faheem,is my pleasure to contact you after viewing your profile in this site which really interest me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future. i will be very happy if you can write me back for through this email itsfaheem77@yahoo.com> easiest communication and to know more about each other when i receive your reply,i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day.with love and caring, your friend.....contact # 03037577902 my skype id faheem2305 -............
main waqas amar multan s ap s dosti krna chahta ho mera cell nomber ye hai :0315-7796652
mai ek suche dost ke talash me ho my mobile.no.0333192192
ma adnan karachi sa moja doste karane ap sa ia mobil number 03072390293
hello girl im fayyaz ahmed my skype id fayyaz.ahmed0300
mobile no.03139233017
Hello

Any want skype chat add me
cute.lover26
Hello Fayyaz Contact me, Send me PM, I will provide you my Skype ID for Cam 2 Cam Chat.
hye Friends
Am Asif From Lahore . my skype id Asif-Arif
contect with me on skype

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)