Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us: contact@friendz-power.com

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Aroob - Girl Skype ID for Calls
[Image: b535mq.jpg]

Friends I am Aroob and I will talk to you on skype messenger, If anyone want a hot talk on skype or mobile phone or cam 2 cam chat then i am here for this job. Just send me PM with your offers and i will send you my skype ID in PM, Because I don't want to share my ID here. You can also add me in your buddy list to chat with me here. I am from Islamabad the capital of Pakistan.
hi,
Its Haseeb from Islamabad
I really need a Loving, Caring and Passionate partner here,
Would you like to be my Partner here?
Waiting
03338211803 any time msg
fahad.mahmood58 my skipe id
SALAM DEAR I AM KAMRAN FROM PESHAWAR CAN U LIKE CAM TO CAM CHAT WITH ME PLZ SEND ME U SKYPE ID PLZ 03329312621
I AM ATIF MERI AGE 27 SAL HE MEN YOUNG HOT BOY HUN AGR KSI BI GIRL AUNTY HOUSEWIFE SCHOOL MADAM KO S*X KARWANE KA SHOK HE YA WO *** MOVIES DKHTI HE US TAREQE SE CH**NA CHAHTI HE JESE KE WO APNI G**D B**BS P***I (c**t ) CHA**ANA CHAHTI HEN YA WO GIRLS JO MOTE BIG HOT L**D KE LYE TARP RAI HON CONTCT KAREN 03415176485
My mobile phone number for chat please 03331295393
send me yr skype id Miss arobaa
i am from lahore and my content number is 03 Deleted on Request
I'm from Quetta. Ms. Aroob send me your skype I'd on my number 03228111843
im amjad this is my Skype id amjad.khan2086
Hello, my dear how are you today? i hope that every thing is okay with you? if so thank be to God. My name is faheem,is my pleasure to contact you after viewing your profile in this site which really interest me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future. i will be very happy if you can write me back for through this email itsfaheem77@yahoo.com> easiest communication and to know more about each other when i receive your reply,i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day.with love and caring, your friend.....contact # 03037577902 my skype id faheem2305

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)