Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us:
Thread Rating:
  • 12 Votes - 3.83 Average
Shazia – Defence Karachi Girl WhatsApp Mobile Number
[Image: aep9fk.jpg]

Hello, Guys How are you all, I am new to this forum, and I have joined this forum today, and I also want to share myself with all of you to make hot friends in my Karachi city, I am from Defence Karachi and doing B.S.C from a private college of Karachi. I regularly use viber and WhatsApp to chat with my friends and family so I want to share my mobile number to new friendship. So come-on friends just add me in your buddy list or send me pm with your all details and profile link then I will share my number with you by PM.

Meri Profile Ko Bhi Comments se Bhar Do Guyssss Smile Love you All ...
میرا تعلق کراچی سے ہے، مُجھ سے دوستی یا رابطہ کرنے کے لئے مجھے پرائیویٹ میسج کریں میں آپ کو اپنا نمبر پی ایم میں دوں گی۔
my skpe id usman.majeed52 sexy vido chat
Hi mai vehari city ka rehnay wala ho jo multan k kareb hai aur ma dubai mai kam karta hu mera number hai 03430166615 so ager ap ko acha lagay to chat with me
Welcome Imran Butt Jeee
hi i want tw meet u for fun ..
so r u intrested
iam aryan ali 4rm isb doing a fahsn dzng nd m0dlng my n0mbr 03105174779
HI MY NUMBER 03234112649 CONT ME
Hi my number is 03127822667 ao main sialkot ka rehne wala hoon
Hello, my dear how are you today? i hope that every thing is okay with you? if so thank be to God. My name is faheem,is my pleasure to contact you after viewing your profile in this site which really interest me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future. i will be very happy if you can write me back for through this email> easiest communication and to know more about each other when i receive your reply,i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day.with love and caring, your # +923037577902
HI dear friendzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)